Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Fever!

Today the thermometer jumped into the 70's on a Saturday and I was thrilled to throw open the windows, throw off my shoes, and get moving! After a few months of depressing economy news, unemployment (my part time job expired in December), and cold weather keeping the dogs, baby, husband and I cooped up, today was a rebirth. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as warm; it's great for getting the creative juices flowing, especially with the extra hour of sunlight we'll gain tomorrow! Zouga has been hibernating a bit, with me getting our books in order and Kether picking up some extra shifts at Laurey's, her other "job". We're thinking of growing bigger still but have some business deals to iron down in order to do so. The website is next......I hope.

No comments: